YOUR GUIDE TO A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE THEATRE EXPERIENCE
Updated 07 March 2022
The safety of our audiences, performers and staff is paramount. Please read the important information below regarding our current COVID Safe measures, noting that we regularly update our processes based on the latest government advice. Check this page for the latest safety measures prior to your visit. Together we can stay safe and reconnect with each other.
YOUR VISIT TO THE ROSLYN PACKER THEATRE
Please follow our COVID-Safe plan when you visit:
- Face masks are strongly recommended: We strongly encourage all audience members to wear a well fitted mask at all times during the performance and wherever they cannot physically distance from others, such as when moving through venue foyers. For your own safety and for the safety of those in our community who may be more vulnerable, please bring a fitted face mask with you.
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas or a hotspot area. Please err on the side of caution, and contact us to amend your booking if you need to – we have updated our ticket exchange and returns policy to accommodate the evolving circumstances.
- Print at Home Tickets will be emailed to you in the days prior to your attendance, please print your ticket/s if you’re able to and have them ready for scanning on arrival at our theatres. If you do not have access to a printer please have the ticket ready on your mobile phone for scanning as you enter the theatre.
- Ensure your contact information is up to date. Safety updates will be provided by email or SMS.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitising stations are throughout each venue.
- Increased monitoring of air-conditioning systems and air-flow throughout the venues. To ensure a high level of filtration and optimum intake of outside air.
We look forward to welcoming you to the theatre and greatly appreciate your support and cooperation. Please note that visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the venue to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
Please read our Safety FAQs for further detail.
All ticket holders will be provided with detailed safety information in the days prior to their attendance/s.
STC will continue to act in strict compliance with directions from NSW Health. If safety measures change, and ticket holders are no longer comfortable as a result, flexible exchange, ticket transfer, or ticket return, may be discussed directly with our Box Office at that time.