Welcome to Roslyn Packer Theatre
Your guide to a safe and enjoyable theatre experience
Updated 19 August 2021
In light of the stay-at-home orders extended by the NSW Government for Greater Sydney, STC has made the difficult decision to cancel the entire seasons of The Picture of Dorian Gray and Fantastic Mr Fox.
All ticket bookers will be contacted via email with ticket return options including a full refund or a credit voucher (valid for 3 years). Please also consider, if you have the means to do so, donating the cost of your tickets to help us endure another period of disruption.
Our Box Office Team is extremely busy fielding a high volume of requests. Please await our contact about your ticket return
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We’ll continue to update you as the situation evolves.
Please be aware that when you come to the show, you will be seated according to the NSW Public Health orders prevailing at the date of the performance, not at the time of buying your ticket.
STC will continue to act in strict compliance with directions from NSW Health.
The Roslyn Packer Theatre is currently closed. We will update you as the situation evolves.
Your visit to Roslyn Packer Theatre
- Please don’t visit if you feel unwell, have experienced any cold or flu like symptoms in the past 14 days, are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test, or have returned from overseas or a hotspot area. Please err on the side of caution, and contact us to amend your booking if you need to – we have updated our ticket exchange and returns policy to accommodate the evolving circumstances.
- Face masks are strongly recommended: NSW Health strongly recommends that all audience members over 12 wear a mask in our foyers and theatres, including during the performance. Please bring a face mask with you.
- Download your eTicket and have it ready on your mobile phone for scanning as you enter the theatre.
- Everyone must check-in using the Service NSW mobile app. Please ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW app and logged in before arriving to avoid delays. If you do not have a smart phone, staff will assist you on arrival.
- On arrival, head straight to your designated seats. Waiting or congregating in the foyer area is not permitted.
- Practice good hand hygiene by cleaning your hands thoroughly with soap and water in the bathrooms and using the hand sanitising stations throughout the venue.
- Observe lift limits and allow less-mobile visitors to use elevators first.
- Cloakrooms are closed – large bags and equipment will not be permitted.
- Cashless payments only. Bring a credit or debit card for any purchases.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.
- Upgraded air-conditioning and air-flow throughout the venues. We have upgraded our air-con filters to provide a higher level of air filtration and ensure optimum intake of outside air.
Visitors who do not comply with these conditions will not be admitted or will be asked to leave the venue to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff.
We look forward to welcoming you to the theatre and greatly appreciate your support and cooperation.