VIVID SYDNEY – LIGHT, MUSIC & IDEAS
Fri 27 May – Sat 18 June 2022
All ticket holders visiting Roslyn Packer Theatre across these dates should be mindful of additional crowds and traffic impacts.
Road Closures and Special Event Clearways will be in place from 5pm Monday to Thursday and from 3pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (road closures may cause changes to regular bus routes and stops).
Please ensure you take public transport wherever possible, check service schedules before departing, and allow additional travel time.
Taxi access to the Walsh Bay area will be managed and ticketholders allowed. Limited accessible parking will be available, alongside this area will be an access set down and pick up area for patrons with a disability only.
- For up to date information on Road Closures, please visit: http://www.vividsydney.com/transport
- For information on Sydney Buses, Trains, and Ferry Services please visit: http://www.transportnsw.info/
- For more information Vivid Sydney, please visit: http://www.vividsydney.com/
- Wilson Parking Bond One Car Park (pre booked parking is recommended): https://www.wilsonparking.com.au/parking-locations/new-south-wales/cbd-sydney-north/bond-one-car-park/
- Wilson Parking Barangaroo Point Car Park (pre booked parking is recommended): https://www.wilsonparking.com.au/parking-locations/new-south-wales/cbd-sydney-north/barangaroo-point-car-park-entry-via-hickson-rd/
On Friday and Saturday evenings and across the long weekend major events are planned with road closures similar to New Year's Eve in effect.
Ticket holders attending performances across this period please note: public transport is highly recommended, as is additional travel time allowed to ensure you arrive on time - those who choose to drive should research road closures carefully before departing.
ROSLYN PACKER THEATRE PERFORMANCE TIMES COINCIDING WITH VIVID FESTIVAL:
Sydney Dance Company [ab intra]: 1 June – 11 June