This website (the Site) is owned and operated by Sydney Theatre Company Ltd (ABN 87 001 667 983) (the Company, we, our and us).
Please read these Terms of Sale carefully before using the Site. By using this Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Tickets sold/issued by the Company pursuant to your using this Site are sold by the Company as agent for the person (the Seller) responsible for the relevant event and are subject to the conditions of sale of the Seller.
All tickets are also issued subject to the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice: Consumer Code (LPA Code), Fair Trading Amendment Act 2017 No 52, as well as the following terms and conditions, and requirements of the venue where the event is held:
- The right is reserved to refuse admission or remove any ticket holder in accordance with the LPA Code.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programs, substitute, or withdraw advertised programs, artists, pricing and seating arrangements.
- Tickets cannot be returned or exchanged after purchase except as outlined in the LPA Code. Refunds will not be issued for tickets purchased through unauthorised resellers, and will not be extended for any incidental costs i.e. Travel, accommodation, parking, etc.
- The use of phones, photographic or recording equipment is prohibited. Device must be turned off or to flight mode upon entry to avoid disruption to the event.
- Sydney Theatre Company reserves to record, photograph, broadcast, telecast or webcast any event.
- Tickets are only valid when sold through an authorised agent, i.e. Sydney Theatre Company, Sydney Opera House, or other authorised agents officially named on our website for specific events. We strongly recommend you only purchase tickets through authorised sellers.
- Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium for more than 110% of the original supply cost (including via online auction sites) either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. We reserve the right to request evidence of the resale price paid to enforce this requirement, which may include; bank statements, sale receipt/invoice, official documentation or correspondence.
- Latecomers will not be given access to the auditorium unless there is a suitable/convenient break in the program. Seating may be relocated as a result of late entry.
- Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
- Prices listed on this Site include GST where applicable.
- You must allow adequate time for collection of tickets on arrival at the venue and provide adequate proof of purchase, if requested.
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
- Tickets for events held at Sydney Opera House venues are issued subject to the Sydney Opera House General Terms and Conditions for Tickets and Attendance at Events.